Our garments stand as some of the most ethical clothing to have ever been made. We’re correcting existing damage to the planet and driving positive change that the fashion industry needs. Our farming, printing and distribution practices develop a cleaner, fairer world.
* Unisex fit.
* GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified.
* 85% Organic cotton, 15% Recycled polyester.
* Embroidered logo containing 4892 eco, individual stitches. Discreetly placed on the hood.
* FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION certified: no slave labour, no child labour, workers rights, working free from discrimination, paid a living wage, safe and healthy working conditions, and more.
* Processed and manufactured in India, supporting family owned farms.
* Printed in the UK with 100% vegan inks.
* Jacob is 5’9 and wears L for a loose fit.
* We have raised our ethical practices further by ensuring our selected printers also have the highest ethical standards. All inks are vegan. Living wages are paid, with contracts, paid holiday and sick leave. Production is paperless and all that can recycled, is. On top of this, donations are made to charities including Oxfam and Amnesty International.
* FREE POSTAGE throughout the UK with orders over £70.
* FREE POSTAGE worldwide with orders over £100.