Jumper. Heartline. Dove White. 100% RECYCLED
Our garments are some of the most ethical clothing to have ever been made. We’re correcting existing damage to the planet and also donating to an animal sanctuary: The Goode Life with every purchase. They take on elderly, blind, deaf and disabled animals to live out the rest of their days in peace.
- We are turning landfill and ocean waste into street/casual wear. COOL RIGHT?! This garment is made from 100% recycled waste, which can no longer pollute the planet. Purchasing this garment is a vote for a greener future.
- For every “Heartline” item purchased, we donate to animal sanctuary ‘The Goode Life’, who take on elderly, deaf, blind and disabled animals to live out the rest of their days in peace.
- Only organic cotton is used.
- FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION approved: no slave labour, no child labour, workers rights, working free from discrimination, paid a living wage, safe and healthy working conditions, and more.
- We have raised our ethical practices further by ensuring our selected printers also have the highest ethical standards. All inks are vegan. Living wages are paid, with contracts, paid holiday and sick leave. Production is paperless and all that can recycled, is. On top of this, donations are made to charities including Oxfam and Amnesty International.
- “Heartline”, is one continuous line. The subtle message behind the artwork shows we’re all connected, and to have one rule for all: respect, love and equality.
Stock is in very small quantities as we’re such a small company (5 per size per colour!). If your size sells out, please e-mail us and join our newsletter as to be informed of when we re-stock.
REMINDER: Our Christmas jumpers is simply a jumper released at Christmas. It is meant to be worn loud and proud all year round!
There are no reviews yet.