- Climate Neutral, Ethical, Sustainable.
- GOTS Certified.
- Climate Neutral (90% less carbon footprint- certified by the Carbon Trust. Produced via green renewable energy).
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified.
- Processed and manufactured in India, supporting family owned farms.
- Printed in the UK.
- 50% Organic cotton. 50% Tencel.
- Tencel is a cellulose fibre, which is made by dissolving wood pulp and using a special drying process called spinning. Before it is dried, wood chips are mixed with a solvent to produce a wet mixture. The mixture is then pushed through small holes to form threads, which is then chemically treated and the lengths of fibre are spun into yarn and woven into cloth. Manufacturing Tencel requires less energy and water than cotton. As a naturally derived fibre, Tencel is also biodegradable.
- Natalie is 5’6, size 14 and wears medium.
- FREE POSTAGE throughout the UK with orders over £60.
FREE POSTAGE worldwide with orders over £100.
- For garment care information, see photo.
There are no reviews yet.